Are you looking to get into the web hosting business? If yes, then this article is for you. In this article, I am going to cover a few steps that you need to follow to become a reseller and how MilesWeb would be an ideal choice for reseller hosting?
Before we start with the actual topic first will what is reseller hosting?
The reseller hosting service involves three parties as you, your merchant (from where you buy the reseller hosting service) and your clients. In that, you buy a hosting service from a merchant and then sell it to your customers. That means you’re reselling the service to your customers and hence the name is reseller hosting. This will result in a convenient starting point for those interested in web hosting service provision but lack the capital for the initial investment.
The few benefits of reseller hosting include economies of scale. In that, the reseller creates an account with the hosting service provider and this allows them to buy up server space and bandwidth in bulk from the supplier, which lowers the cost. Moreover, cheap reseller hosting only needs to focus on marketing the service. The reason behind this is the administration, maintenance, upgrade, and other related functions are directly forwarded to the main host and therefore reseller is allowed to focus on the promotion of services to the consumer and support can be directed towards online advertising methods. Moreover, this enables the person with a little bit of technical expertise to engage in the reseller business. The only thing that you need to understand is the marketing fundamentals and do not need any specialized knowledge of the subject.
Now to become a reseller just follow the below-mentioned steps for the same:
Step 1: - Create your website through which advertisements, payments, and service delivery can be channeled. The design of the website should be clear enough so that it is easy for your visitors to navigate through and it should have e-commerce facilitation. This e-commerce facility is the most secure trading method and merchants accounts.
Step 2: - One of the most crucial steps because you need to create an account with the hosting provider that you intend to use. The reason behind this is that the hosting provider that you choose must be reliable and provide you affordable options for bulk purchases. Make sure that they have a quick response to customer service.
Step 3: - The platform that you have selected must provide an easy control panel access for actual service delivery.
Step 4: - Determine your pricing and hosting plans.
Step 5: - This is the final and the most important step is setting up the support systems such as the welcome email, the service desk, the billing system, and initiate advertising.
Let’s check some of the benefits of reseller hosting in general: -
- E.g. as a web designer or developer you can become a one-stop-shop that means, there’s no need for your clients to go anywhere, they can easily get everything that they need directly from you.
- So by this, it enables you to make your hosting brand.
- It offers you a wider range of services to your clients.
- Mostly good reseller hosting packages from hosting providers are white-labeled so the clients never know from who you buy their hosting from.
- More importantly, you can charge them for this service.
- Moreover, you can easily set-up, manage, and operate the back-end of your client’s websites and manage their domains and email.
- You can easily rent additional resources as your reselling service grows that means you can start with small and upgrade it as and when demand requires.
- The most important benefit is a financial one as by selling hosting, short term clients become long-term customers.
- Thus, with this financial benefit, the lifetime value of your customer's increases and you get a steady income over the long term, helping with cash flow and profits.
Apart from the above-mentioned benefits reseller hosting package include: -
- Disc Space and unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited domain hosting
- White label branding
- Technical support (usually 24/7) offered by hosting provider
- cPanel / WHM control panels
- Customized account and website management for clients.
- Additional hosting features for clients, e.g. email, cPanel, and security tools
Now, you might be thinking that where do we get this type of hosting service as there are several web hosting companies out there in an online market. So the answer to this is MilesWeb. The leading web hosting company was established in 2012 and headquartered in India. The founders started this venture had a clear aim to deliver quality services round the clock at an affordable price.
Just go through this client review and you will come to know why MilesWeb would be the first choice of maximum people particularly for reseller hosting.
They provide several web hosting services such as shared hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, WordPress hosting, cloud hosting, Windows hosting, etc. All the mentioned services are managed, that means at any moment if you need any technical assistance then their support team is always available to help you through live chat, email, etc. Particularly, for reseller hosting they offer different plans, such as cPanel reseller hosting, Plesk Windows reseller, unlimited Linux reseller, unlimited Windows reseller, etc.
The reseller hosting plans offered by MilesWeb are as follows:
Along with above-mentioned plans the list of reseller hosting features are as follows:
- Host Unlimited Websites
- WHMCS license
- 100% White Labeled
- 100% SSD Storage
- Web Host Manager (WHM)
- cPanel Control Panel
- One-Click Installer
- Free Website Builder
- Datacenter Choice
- Malware Scan & Protection
- Email Service
Moreover, you get one-click installer tools from which you can install various applications such as WordPress, CubeCart, Drupal, phpBB, Oxwall, etc. Particularly on the Windows platform to manage accounts and servers, they offer Plesk control panel. Additionally, apart from the accounts and servers, they manage more aspects like files, applications, and also emails hosted on your account or server.
So, if you’re looking for any reliable and affordable reseller hosting platform in 2020 then MilesWeb would be an ideal choice for you.